RE/MAX Fine Properties
My only goal is to provide you with exceptional service so that you will tell everyone you know that I am the realtor they need to call. I have worked with clients that have referred multiple family members to me and my goal is to have a life time client not a one time client. Click "View Rating Detail" at my www.har.com/SoniaCousins for testimonials from my past buyers and sellers to see why 99% of my business is from word of mouth referrals.
- Jan. 1998 - 2002 New Home Sales Consultant for Village Builders and Standard Pacific Homes in RiverPark, Greatwood, Canyon Gate on the Brazos, and New Territory.
- Nov. 1999, CSP Designation, Certified New Home Sales Professional by the National Association of Home Builders'
- Dec. 2002, Licensed Real Estate Agent
- 2003 Rookie of The Year, with one of Houston's largest real estate companies
- Nov. 2004, GRI Designation - The Graduate REALTOR® Institute. REALTORS® with the GRI designation are highly trained in many areas of real estate to better serve and protect their clients.
- July 2006, ASP Designation, Accredited Staging Professional Designation -gives me the distinct ability to educate my sellers on how to "stage" their homes so that it is viewed at its very best.
- Nov. 2006, ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative, benchmark of excellence in buyer representation, this coveted designation is awarded by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC) of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Oct 2007, Certified to sell HUD foreclosure homes.
- Feb 2012 - Sworn in as a CASA volunteer for the Fort Bend Children's Advocacy Center. An ambassador for CAFB.
- Sep 2016, Certified Negotiating Expert
- 2016, Awarded RE/MAX Hall of Fame award
- Member of National Association of Realtors, Member of Texas Association of Realtors, Member of Houston Association of Realtors
- Five Star Professional Realtor
- Locations I work in are Sugar Land, Missouri City, Richmond, Rosenberg, Stafford, & Houston
A donation is made to the Children's Miracle Network for every home I close. Giving back to my community is an honor.